Software, scripts, or other projects I have written or worked on will (eventually) be hosted here.
- py-win-admin: System administration scripts for Windows written in Python and using Powershell cmdlets. MIT License
- Status: Ongoing, but not worked on frequently
- Child of the Cavern: Epub book creation for eventual inclusion in the Standard Ebooks project.
- Status: Completed. Has been included in the Standard Ebooks collection and is available on their site: The Child of the Cavern
- Simple Weather Frontend for NWS data: Creating a simple frontend to query the U.S. National Weather Service API and display the results on a simple page that loads quickly without ads or other distractions. The motivation for this project is that all of the weather sites I have been attempting to use are filled with such large amounts of ads and trackers. I suspect my ad-blocking extensions are breaking the sites, because I keep getting errors. The alternative is to just use the National Weather Service site directly, but the display is a bit cluttered.
- Status: Just beginning. Nothing here yet.
- SnekNotes: A simple note-taking app for Android which is intended to be free and open-source, use minimal resources, and require no/minimal device permissions. MIT License
- Status: Project just beginning and initial commit pushed to GitHub.